What causes vomiting after taking Ashwagandha and Lorazepam?
More of food poisoning!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced. If your symptoms were related to the medications, it would have been excessive sleepiness. That is not what you experienced. Your symptoms are characteristic of food poisoning.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting afer taking adderall
- What causes dizziness and vomiting after taking cefuroxime
- What causes nausea and vomiting after taking hp kit
- What causes tongue to turn black after vomiting
- What is the cause of vomiting after taking medication
- What is the cause for vomiting after eating with ibs
- What causes vomiting after eating fruits
- What is the cause of vomiting after taking metamucil
- Vomited after taking doxycycline what is the cause
- What causes vomiting while taking remeron for depression