What causes vitamin D deficiency?
Muscular pain-Exclude vitamin D deficiency.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You can be having muscular pain. It require rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. In my clinical practice I found very good results with muscular pain at most painful site in my clinical practice. As you have fatigue and lightheadedness then it may be due to vitamin D deficiency. So you are advised to get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. Other causes of fatigue such as diabetes, thyroid disease and enemia. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vitamin d deficiency causing tendonitis
- Does vitamin d deficiency cause hair loss
- Vitamin-d deficiency causes
- Diseases causing vitamin d deficiency
- Vitamin d deficiency cause fatigue
- Can vitamin d deficiency cause calcium deposits
- Methamphetamine use cause vitamin d deficiency
- Does lisinopril cause vitamin d deficiency
- Causes vitamin d deficiency symptoms
- Does marijuana cause vitamin d deficiency