What causes visual impairment along with headaches and speech impairment?
there are many causes
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that myoclonus cam happen XXXXXXX to many reasons.
Most commonly there is a structural brain lesion that leads to the one sided myoclonus.
I would have in fact suggested a few scan for you, preferably an Mri scan Of the brain.
other causes include medical causes like metabolic factors or toxic factors. But these usually are not specific to one side.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
PET is not needed
Thanks for your response.
No, MRI does not always show a change.
However, I wont suggest a PET.
Chief reason is that even if the PET shows a lesion, the medicines will usually have to continue.
I hope that this helps.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Blindness and visual impairment
- Symptoms of Blindness and visual impairment
- Blindness and visual impairment causes
- Visual impairment causes
- Treatment and cure for Blindness and visual impairment
- Symptoms of Visual impairment
- Drugs/medication for Visual impairment
- Treatment and cure for Visual impairment
- Diagnosis of Visual impairment
- Effects of visual impairment
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?