What causes visible veins in the cheeks?
It's likely to be Rosacea.
Thanks for the query under health care magic XXXXXXX I have gone through it, seen the photos you had sent. I understand your concern.
You have tiny blood vessels under your skin with redness & tiny pimple like rash along with it.It can be-
-Over stretching of skin following obesity, making it papery thin , making small capillaries under it visible, dilated to cause redness of the part.
- This type of web of tiny blood vessels under face skin can be due to aging.. well you seem to be too young to get that.
- A Long running skin condition like this is likely to be Rosacea. It's a skin condition causing dilatation of subcutaneous blood vessels leading to redness, flushing, visible blood vessels on face , small pimples .
* In this respect you should consult a physician . who would examine/ get you investigated to start with specific treatment/ life style changes.
Consultation of skin specialist for treatment & management of Rosacea would help you manage the skin condition effectively.
I hope this has answered your query. Any follow up query you have, I would be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What illness causes visible veins around hips
- What causes spots on cheeks
- Cause of vein visibility
- What causes green lesions and visible veins on shoulders
- Cause visible temple veins
- What causes veins to become more visible
- What causes a visible epiglottis
- Visible veins caused by leukopenia
- What causes hollow cheeks
- Visible veins abdomen cause