What causes visible green veins in breast and arms?
Could be venous blockade.
Any other problems except the visible veins?
Visible dilated veins are usually a sign of some deeper venous blockade but if you do not have any limb or abdominal swelling then no need to worry.
You could get a Surgical consultation and probably get an Ultrasound abdomen to visualize the veins and liver. If all is ok then nothing to be done.
You can let me know the report and I can advice you further if anything needs to be done.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breast to swell
- What causes breast inflammation
- What causes pain in breast
- What causes a sore breast
- Crinone cause veins breast
- What is the cause of green veins on my breasts
- What causes raised vein on breast
- What causes breast thickening
- What causes lumps in breasts
- What causes fibrocystic breast