What causes very low red blood cells and high potassium?
It can be due to medication or other cause.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have low rbc count(anemia). It can be due to iron deficiency, vitamin B12 deficiency, chronic blood loss, drugs or hemolysis. Your past surgery may not have any relation with that. Your heart attack also has no relation with that. Your high potassium may be due hemolysis or kidney problems or drugs.
You should go for complete blood count with peripheral smear examination and anemia profile. You should also go for ultrasound abdomen. This will help us to find exact cause.
Give me follow up with your reports and tell me name of drugs you ars taking. So that I can help you further.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low sodium high potassium causes
- High potassium and low blood sugar
- What causes high potassium symptoms
- High potassium in blood symptoms
- Causes high potassium blood test
- Low blood sugar levels high potassium levels
- Will high potassium cause hives
- High potassium low white blood cells in child
- High potassium in blood dangerous
- Drugs that cause high potassium