What causes vertigo with tingling in body and muscle twitches?
Hi, thanks for your query.
Madam all your symptoms suggest neurological problems.
It is difficult to diagnose without clinical examination.
Vertigo can be because of ENT problem or neurological problem.This needs to be evaluated.
Empirically for vertigo,I would suggest labyrinthine sedatives like cinnarizine.
But these are prescription medicines, not available over the counter.
So I would advise you to consult with the neurologist and get evaluated.
Hope my answers have helped you. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle twitching and tingling all over body
- What causes tingling shaking blurred vision and muscle twitches
- Causes of involuntary muscle twitching
- Muscle twitches and tingling
- What std causes muscle twitching
- What causes muscle twitching in the thigh
- What causes random muscle twitching in body
- What causes muscle twitching in body and face
- Frequent muscle twitching causes
- Muscle twitching all over body causes