What causes vertigo during antidepressant treatment?
Mostly it is time limited side effect
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all I must inform you that rolling sensation/vertigo is side effect of most of tricyclic antidepressants including doxepin.
Secondly it is generally time limited side effects and most of the persons who take it come out of it in few weeks. I must tell you that if you are taking doxepin only for few weeks, you need to wait and watch for few more weeks till this side effect disappear.
In case your doxepin intake is more than two months I will advice you to lower the dose of doxepin to 12.5 mg after discussing with your doctor.
Your dose of pregabalin is quite low and unlikely to cause any serious side effects at this level.
I hope this assists you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- Vertigo causes and treatment
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What is the treatment for gidiness caused due to vertigo
- What is the treatment for vertigo and cervical spondylosis
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What is the treatment for vertigo
- What are the symptoms and treatment for vertigo
- What drugs cause vertigo