What causes veins to turn blue with pain in hands?
show to an emergency room immediately
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You need to show in an emergency room as soon as possible. As this could be a sign of ischemia and if delayed may lead to loss of the affected portion.
It looks more like a compartment syndrome, but i am not able to reach the cause, as per the history given.
Don't delay anymore.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain in the neck vein
- What causes unexplained bruising and blue veins in hands
- What causes sharp pain in neack vein
- What causes wrist pain and lumpy vein
- What causes left hand pain
- What causes pains in hands
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- What causes pain in the arms and hands and green veins protruding in hands
- What is the cause of bilateral hand and wrist pain
- Wrist pain with vein swollen and blue no injury cause