What causes varicose veins in the legs?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
The popping up of leg veins is due to stasis of blood in them. It occurs initially on standing and disappears on lying down.
If it persists after a few days, the cause of the same should be searched for.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Varicose veins what causes them
- Problems caused by varicose veins
- What causes varicose veins of the foreskin
- Leg hyperextension cause varicose veins
- What causes varicose veins under the tounge
- What causes varicose vein of penis
- Varicose veins face cause
- Varicose veins cause numbness
- Chronic varicose veins causes
- Varicose vein symptoms and causes
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?