What causes vaginal spotting during early pregnancy?
Get your ultrasound done today.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
In early pregnancy spotting and brown discharge is very common and if not associated with any other symptoms like pain in abdomen, vomiting and foul smell,there is no need to worry.
It could be due to hormonal changes also.
As your ultrasound is due on 20 th may in my opinion it is better to go for it right away.
Maybe you require progesterone or hcg supplementation.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clotrimazole causing spotting in early pregnancy
- Vaginal fluid during early pregnancy
- Vaginal fart during early pregnancy
- Vaginal odor during early pregnancy
- Duphaston causing spotting in early pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- Vaginal twinges during early pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy causes
- Vaginal flatulence during early pregnancy
- What causes bleeding in an early pregnancy