What causes vaginal pain?
Not likely to be due to fibroids.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Fibroids usually cause a heavy and prolonged bleeding during the periods. It is not likely to cause a blood stained watery discharge like you are having.
This can be due to a uterine or cervical cause like uterine polyp, cervical dysplasia, chronic cervicitis, cervical polyp, vaginal bacterial infection, dysfunctional uterine bleeding. etc.
These causes can be ruled out by your gynaecologist by doing a PAP smear, few blood tests and a lower abdomen ultrasound scan.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vaginal pain after a hysterectomy
- What could be the cause of frequent sharp vaginal pain
- What causes sharp vaginal pain
- Back pain causing vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain causes
- Shower causes vaginal pain
- What can cause vaginal pain
- Can piles cause vaginal pain
- Can hemorrhoids cause vaginal pain
- What causes vaginal pain while walking