What causes vaginal itching?
There are so many causes for it.
Thanks for writing to us.
As you asked before Outer vaginal itching is irritation in outer part of vagina means vulva.
There are so many causes for vulval pruritis.
In my opinion you should consult a doctor for your problem and go for examination and investigation to rule out the cause because there are so many reasons for vaginal itching.
If I am your treating doctor I would advice you liver, kidney, skin patch test, and vaginal swab culture.
When cause confirmed take treatment accordingly.
Before you consult a doctor in my opinion you should follow some advice-
Use loose cotton undergarment, use emollient cream for local application, use corticosteroid cream, use antihistaminics.
I think I have answered your query, If you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
I Love XXXXXXX :)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause vaginal itching
- Vaginal itching causes
- What is the cause and treatment for vaginal itching
- What causes vaginal itching with yellowish discharge
- Beyaz causing vaginal itching
- What causes vaginal itching with redness and bumps
- Vaginal itching and discharge causes
- What could be the cause of vaginal itching
- What is the cause of vaginal itching and discharge
- What stds cause vaginal itching