What causes vaginal dryness?
Rule out all vaginal infections
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Vaginal dryness can be due to vaginal infection, either bacterial, fungal or bacterial vaginosis.You need to get a vaginal swab examination done to rule out these infections.
Your hormonal profile is completely normal, including estrogen which is in the range.
If the vaginal infection is not there, then you can use KY jelly during intercourse.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sensodyne causes vaginal dryness
- Vaginal dryness caused by flucloxacillin
- Vicodin cause vaginal dryness
- What can cause vaginal dryness during sex
- What causes vaginal dryness after novasure
- Ocella causing vaginal dryness
- Cipro causing vaginal dryness
- Causes of vaginal dryness
- Clarithromycin causing vaginal dryness
- Adderall causes vaginal dryness