What causes vaginal discharge and cramps after menstruation?
These symptoms are not related to pregnancy
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.
Following is my reply:
1. These symptoms you have mentioned vaginal discharge, dizziness, abdominal cramp, pelvic cramps and nausea are not related to pregnancy.
2. Since you had sexual intercourse 9 days before menstrual cycle and you had a menstrual bleeding means there is no chance of pregnancy.
3. These symptoms are possibly due to ovulation that is occurring as you are around ovulation time in present cycle.
4. Therefore I suggest you dont worry about pregnancy as of now.
5. If you wish to put your mind at rest , I suggest you do a home pregnancy test now and check if you are pregnant. Negative pregnancy test will put your mind at ease.
I hope your doubt is clarified. Let me know if you wish any other information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge after an orgasm
- What causes brown vaginal discharge with dizziness and cramps
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What causes vaginal discharge after protected sex
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes heavy vaginal discharge after a hysterectomy
- What causes brown vaginal discharge
- Is pregnancy possible with pre-ejaculatory fluid?
- What causes brown vaginal doscherge when trying to get pregnant?
- What causes delayed periods?
- What causes vaginal bleeding post pap smear test?
- How to check if hymen is intact?
- What causes delayed periods after unprotected sex?
- How to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
- What causes brown vaginal discharge after periods?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods post abortion
- Does Nmp tablet interfere with pregnancy test result?