What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After A Salpingectomy?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Yes it is normal.
Surgery is a kind of stress, and can often precipitate some kind of bleeding / spotting.
What was the indication for the surgery ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Proteus mirabilis vaginal
- Staphylococcus epidermidis vaginal
- Ayurveda fistula rectovaginal
- Will urine infection cause ulcer at vaginal
- Albuterol intravaginal
- How to use mtp kit in vaginal
- Hydrochlorothiazide allergies vaginal
- Internal pain tailbone inside vaginal
- Oxy elite pro symptoms causing vaginal
- Enterobacter cloacae vaginal