What causes urine leakage?
Laboratory exams to be considered.
Thank You for posting in Health Care Magic.
I understand the disturbance that the leakages can cause and firstly I would recommend to make some laboratories test of it: a culture or a microscopic examination, to check out whether are bacterias or fungis in it or whether not. If not, most probably this is due to PH change (acidity of your vagina) and there is not something to worry.
Secondly I would recommend you to do an ultrasound intravaginal examination to check for inner annormalities and also performing a Pup- test ( screening test) is very recommended for your age.
If you have other questions, please feel free to post them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sperm and urine leakage
- What causes semin in urine
- What causes dirty urine
- What causes ketones in urine
- What causes leakage of urine after passing the motion
- What causes urine infections
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What causes smelly urine
- What causes urine to be slimy?
- What causes disorientation while on Phenytoin?
- What causes low platelet and hemoglobin counts while treating dengue?
- What causes bleeding from scrotum?
- Are Tegaderm wound dressings breathable?
- What causes pain in the left upper thigh?
- What causes severe abdominal pain?
- How can a wound on the side of the toe be treated?
- What causes blood in mucus along with cold?
- Suggest treatment for post-nasal drip causing green phlegm in the throat
- How can a lump on the back be treated?