question-icon

What causes urination difficulty, pain in abdominal area, lower back and testicles?

Posted on Thu, 14 May 2015
Question: Started about 5 weeks ago... Would have to pee really bad but couldn't get it to come out, would take forever to get it out. Now I'm having pain in abdominal area, lower back and testicals are sore, hurts when I touch them.
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Ureteric stone

Detailed Answer:

When you describe these symptoms one thing that strikes my mind is stone in the ureter. You should get an Ultrasound of Kidney Ureter and Bladder. The stone might be stuck in the bladder and ureter junction which makes the urine flow bad. It causes vague pain the lower abdomen and can radiate to the testis.

You should not wait anymore head to ER or Urologist for required examination or tests.

Hope this is clear.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Pradeep Vitta
Dr. V. N. S. Parinam