What causes urination difficulty, pain in abdominal area, lower back and testicles?
When you describe these symptoms one thing that strikes my mind is stone in the ureter. You should get an Ultrasound of Kidney Ureter and Bladder. The stone might be stuck in the bladder and ureter junction which makes the urine flow bad. It causes vague pain the lower abdomen and can radiate to the testis.
You should not wait anymore head to ER or Urologist for required examination or tests.
Hope this is clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What causes abdominal painlower back pain and spotting
- What causes foamy urine lower back pain ad fatigue
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes persistent pain in lower back and testicle
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine