• question-icon

What causes urinary retention and sore breasts?

Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016 in General Health
Question: For the past week I have been feeling like i have to urine but the feeling will come and go until i really have to go,and my breast are exstremly sore,i think i might be pregnant but all of the home test are negative.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to urinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through the query and understand your concerns. Females frequently suffer from urinary tract infections which could be a possible cause of your urinary problems. I would insist you to get your urine tested for routine microscopy and culture sensitivity. Based on the reports we can evaluate further.

You can upload the report using the facility on the upper right of this page. I will await your response.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha