What causes urinary incontinence?
Most common cause is diabetes
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for your complaint. Most common cause for increased urination & weakness is diabetes. Do you or anyone in the family has history of diabetes? If yes then you need to get checked by getting a fasting & random blood sugar test. Second common cause is urinary tract infection which can be confirmed by undergoing a urine complete examination.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
needs workup as mentioned earlier
Thank you for getting back. As mentioned earlier, he needs further workup to first rule out these two causes as these two are most common cause of such symptoms. If they are ruled out then we can proceed with further workup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence