What causes urinary incontinence with lower back and abdominal pain?
Flowed from my body. I'm now in pain in lower back and abdomen.
Should I go to XXXXXXX or call a urologist?
ER or regular doctor.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms indicate urinary tract infection with possible kidney infection. Please visit your regular doctor or ER. All that should be done right now is urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound. Antibiotic seems necessary.
Urologist can be visited if the antibiotic treatment wont help.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence