What causes urinary incontinence in women?
do you think I might have cancer ? and should have the MRI ? so I can get fixed or prepare for the worst and give up trying all these thing its getting annoying frustrating Hi Dr XXXXXXX Naik I think your right and will go visit the doc and ask for some omeprazole tablets thanking you kindly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Need more information.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Weak bladder is due to so many causes,so before giving my opinion about it I would like to ask a few questions from you.
Are you having week pelvic muscles?( sometimes due to frequent vaginal birth).
Are you on medication?
Are you diabetic or having any other neurological disorder?
Are you in your perimenopausal stage?
Suffering from urinary tract infection?
How long you are having these symptoms?
Have you done any investigation?
Hope to hear from you soon.
You are most welcome.
You are most welcome and thanks for your kind words.
I am always here to help you, if you have any further information just let me know about it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence