What causes upper right abdominal pain, vomiting and intestinal gas?

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Feeling full mostly at night time and vomit feeling at night time usually . And gases causing trouble the whole say . What i must do and feeling warmness at right uper abdomen .
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is Acute gastritis

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Thank you for posting your question HealthcareMagic.
The symptoms you have described are due to acute gastritis.
This usually gets worse towards night or early in the morning.
Please take Tab Pantoprazole it will help you .You could take it for 10 days.
Avoid spicy and oily food .
If you are having nausea Pantoprazole in combination with Domstal will help
If it doesn't resolve with this you may have to.go in.for an ULTRASOUND SCAN of the abdomen.
Hope this helps
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana