What causes upper back pain?
First you need to get this investigated.
Generally causes are either slipped disc or infection.
Investigations which can help confirm the diagnosis are x ray and MRI of spine.
First line of treatment is physiotherapy and oral painkillers.
Topical analgesics will help you.
So ideal would be to get investigations done and meanwhile oral painkillers can help relieve the pain.
Please ask if there are doubts. Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv and upper back pain
- Meth causing upper back pains
- Upper back pain causes cancer
- What is the remedy for upper back pain
- Upper back pain and indigestion
- What causes upper back pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Upper back pain bronchitis
- What is the treatment for upper back pain
- Toddler upper back pain