What causes upper back pain and gas?
Hi, I'm dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related query today
I have seen all of your previous queries also and along with this query,I analyzed all and think that probably you have fibromyalgia.
This is a disease where person is not able to relax muscle and unrelaxed muscle cause pain and symptoms like gas. Most common cause of this condition is stress.
I advice you to discuss all these matter with your GP. Meanwhile you can take any painkiller available in market
Hope this will help
Aerobic exercises much helpful
Well, it is difficult to confirm the cause of fibromyalgia, it needs a proper evaluation. There are some medicines available but aerobic exercise is much more helpful. Costocondritis is pain on the chest when pressing there, but fibromyalgia has same feature. I think overall it is part of fibromyalgia only.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv and upper back pain
- Meth causing upper back pains
- Upper back pain causes cancer
- What is the remedy for upper back pain
- Upper back pain and indigestion
- What causes upper back pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Upper back pain bronchitis
- What is the treatment for upper back pain
- Toddler upper back pain
- Can knee replacement surgery be done for both knees together?
- Can fibromyalgia cause you to become bedridden and lead to paralysis?
- What can cause numbness in mouth with high ESR levels while suffering...
- What causes dizziness in the morning when on Quinapril for rumatoid...
- What is the treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia?
- Causes for diarrhea,bloating,appetite loss,abdominal pain and cold...
- What is the treatment for fever while suffering from back pain and...
- How to get pregnant fast?
- Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome?
- What should be done for fatigue and sleepiness when suffering from...