What causes unusually heavy menstruation?
Due to mild hormonal imbalance.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The irregular bleeding that she is having can be due to mild hormonal disturbance caused by diet and exercise. The bleeding that has started now is likely to stop on its own in next 2-3 days. In case the bleeding is heavy or persistent then do consult a gynecologist for hormonal tablets to control the bleeding and cycles.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
From May 10.
Thanks for writing again.
If she is having a bright red bleeding now and not just an occasional brownish discharge then her last period will be counted from May 10th. The next period should be expected near 6-10th XXXXXXX
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
she have brownish discharge, that means she must count her next period from april 30?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- What is the cause of spotting instead of menstruating
- Can vicodin cause heavy menstruation
- What causes oily orange menstruation
- What causes fortnightly menstruation with heavy bleeding
- Can metoprolol cause heavy menstruation
- What causes absence of menstruation
- Extended menstruation what are the causes
- Change in menstruation what are the causes
- What causes heavy bleeding during menstruation