What causes unusual weight gain, bloating, and bowel movement issues?
Further details needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I could not however follow what you meant when you said that you are inflammatory. I would be glad if you clarify. Possibly you mean to say that you are having abdominal distention and that could be due to inflammatory cause. Please confirm if that is correct. If so, the description is rather vague. The inflammation could be in a number of locations. It could be in the stomach, small intestines, or in the large intestine. I would be able to guide you further based on your inputs.
I will await your inputs. Let me know if I could help further.
Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thank you.
Please take pain medication only in full stomach.
Thanks for the inputs. Rather than a specific plant-based diet, I would suggest you go on a diet with a lot of green leafy vegetables. Also take a lot of fresh fruits regularly.
It is possible that you are receiving anti-inflammatory medicines for the inflammation that you may have. That could lead to gastric irritation and stomach problems. Taking those medicines in full stomach will help in avoiding the problems.
Let me know if I could help further.
I eat a lot of salads and green leafy vegetables anyway, but will continue to do so. I usually have one serving of fruit daily, but will increase the daily intake of fruit. Thanks.
The only antiinflammatory I take is "Triple Curc" (a natural antioxidant extracted from Turmeric Root with Bioperine). I take one tablet daily, shortly after breakfast; each tablet contains 500mg of turmeric and 5 mg of Bioperine.
So no need to take an enema?
If you are getting your bowels regularly then you need not use enema
If you are getting your bowels regularly then you need not use the enema.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bloating and difficulty in bowel movements
- What causes dark bowel movement
- Weight gain/ bloating causes
- What causes explosive bowel movements
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- What causes loose bowel movements
- What causes liquid bowel movement
- What causes continous bowel movements
- What causes smelly bowel movements
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation