What causes unusual vaginal bleeding after menopause?
Please get seen by a Gynecologist
Welcome to HCM. Please note that this is not normal, you need to have it checked out, uterine bleeding in a postmenopausal woman is malignancy until proven otherwise, I do not mean to scare you, but that is the extent of the investigation that you need moving forward. Thanks and take care.
Thank you again, XXXX
You are most welcome, however, it is best to have this checked out..
and have the necessary interventions given to you than sit on the issue and wait. Please do not be scared, the outcomes of all possibilities are relatively positive.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- What causes bleeding after menopause
- What causes vaginal bleeding after radical hysterectomy
- Is unusual vaginal bleeding a side effect of ibritumomab?
- What causes vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Is unusual vaginal bleeding a side effect of zetia?
- Heavy vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Is vaginal bleeding after menopause symptom of cervical cancer
- What could cause unusual vaginal bleed for a month