What causes unusual blood in urine after intercourse?
Also, my wife and I engaged in sex late last night, after midnight, and again blodd in my urine today. Makes me think that it's somehow related
likely to be due to Urethritis
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Going by description of symptoms of bleeding occurring during initial phase of urination,the cause is very much likely to be related to lower urethra. The most likely cause is Urethritis either due to trauma or infection. Exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination.
I would suggest you to consult your physician for routine assessment.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak Kishore Kaltari
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling in meatus after intercourse
- What causes cramps after an intercourse
- Blood after urination causes
- Noticed blood after intercourse is it implantation bleeding cause
- What causes spotting in urine and cramps after the intercourse
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- Noticed spotting after intercourse what could be causing this
- What is the cause of testicular pain after intercourse
- What causes blood going to vagina during intercourse
- What causes blood in urine