What causes uncomfortable sensation during urination?
radiation cystitis likely
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. Radiation cystitis is the words for your question. With all the labs clear this urgency and frequency is likely attributed to all those 27 radiation cycles you had .
You need a complete uti dynamic studies and bladder tone workup. Usually such cystitis present with friable bladder mucosa and prone to ulceration and bleeding. But lower grades may present with just these urgency frequency symptoms can easily be managed with medications like anticholinergic, analgesics, sclerosing agents and estrogen derivatives. Discuss all these options with your urologist.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause burning sensation during urination
- What causes burning sensation during urination during pregnancy
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- What causes bleeding during urination
- What causes tingling sensation during urination
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- What causes burning sensation during urination
- What causes vomiting sensation during urination