What causes uncomfortable left-sided abdominal pain?
Gastritis can be a possibility.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely due to gastritis. Cardiac ischemia also can present such pain. Better to take an ECG to rule out any cardiac cause of it. What digestive problems you had?
Do you have hypertension or (high cholesterol) dyslipidemia?
Do you have this pain associated with exertion?
How long this pain or discomfort last?
Do you have such discomfort while being hungry?
Any such episode during night time or early morning?
Any relieving factors like heat application or hot water bag?
Please provide above informations. I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side abdominal pain with discharge
- What causes right sided abdominal pain
- Left side abdominal pain
- Left side abdominal pain and bruise
- Left side abdominal pain female
- Left sided abdominal pain with diarrhea
- Left side abdominal pain women
- What are the possible causes of left side abdominal pain
- Dull left side abdominal pain
- Causes left side abdominal pain