What causes ulnar nerve instability?
You might have subluxating ulnar nerve
I have studied your case. I think you may be having sublimating ulnar nerve. In this condition there is excessive movement of the ulnar nerve behind bone so nerve become thickened.
I would suggest you to follow these steps.
1.You need to show it to good hand surgeons. I know few in XXXXXXX You can visit Dr XXXXXXX Lad or Dr XXXXXXX Warrior.
2.If they confirm that nerve is subluxating then surgery can solve this issue.
3.Continue to take Pregabalin M at night time.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is another followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ulnar nerve compression causes
- Can ulnar nerve damage cause pinky twitching
- Is twitching in forearm caused due to ulnar nerve problem
- Ulnar nerve injury causes
- Ulnar nerve entrapment causes
- Causes of ulnar nerve pain
- Ulnar nerve irritation causes
- Ulnar nerve disorder causes
- Can ulnar nerve cause underarm pain
- What causes ulnar nerve entrapment