What causes twitching and weakness in the arms during pregnancy?
Could it be due to calcium deficiency.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
The pain is most likely due to calcium or vitamin d deficiency.
You should take some calcium supplements and drink lots of milk and dairy products. Give ice pack to that area. Because you are pregnant we can not go for x-ray ray.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Yes,it could be calcium and vitamin b12 deficiency.
Yes, weakness can also be due to calcium and vitamin b12 deficiency. You should drink water and minerals.
You can go for a simple blood test to see your electrolytes and calcium and vitamin b12.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting during pregnancy
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy cause twitches
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes suffocation during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes ear bleeding during pregnancy
- Dead arm feeling during pregnancy causes
- What are the causes of arm weakness