What causes twitching and pulsing sensation above the temple area?
-I have had it off and on for 3 days. No real pain but it is beginning to ache.
Unlikely to be significant.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms and associated anxiety. First of all, I would like to reassure you that there is no need to worry, as your symptoms are not suggestive of any serious neurological illness.
The twitchings are usually related to strain, excess work, lack of sleep, etc. This would resolve in a few days with adequate rest.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
Thank you and best wishes,
Dr Sudhir XXXXXXX MD DM (Neurology)
Probably need to relax more
Thank you for getting back.
I have noted your recurrence of symptoms. You probably would need to relax more and ignore these twitchings.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a pulsating feeling in the temples
- What causes my nerve twitch in my temple
- What causes temple spasms
- What causes my temples to be indented
- Left temple twitching cause
- What causes lump near the temple
- Ear pain cause temple twitches
- What causes twitching around temple area
- What causes pain in temples
- What causes pulsating temples