What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
More detailed description of problem required
You have not provided adequate detail about your problems. Sepsis is a general term and it can lead to septicaemia and infection at other sites of body besides original one. Brain infection in the form of meningitis, abscess can lead to impairment in mental function. The recovery depends upon the cause of infection and extent of involvement. Most symptoms recover to near normal in days to months.
Please do get back to me for further clarification with more details.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
Condition will improve need to consult a physician or neurologist
Urinary tract infection usually do not lead to brain related problems until infection reaches there. Generalised fatigue after septicaemia may be due to decreased hemoglobin also.
I will advice you to consult a physician or neurologist for these symptoms to be evaluated further. Hoping you are not having any fever now.
Were you evaluated for diabetes and hypertension?
As for treatment at present take plenty of fluids, fruits and some antioxidants containing multi vitamins.
Please do get back to me for further clarification.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?