What causes trouble bending the left hand's middle finger and presence of a small hump on it?
Can be due to trigger finger.
Thanks for posting your query.
The trouble in bending the middle finger can be due to a trigger finger or tendinitis.
Local steroid injections and physiotherapy and strapping are needed to correct this.
Do consult an Orthopedician for a direct examination and confirmation and proper prescription medicines.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small hands
- What causes left hand pain
- What causes small pink bump on hands
- What causes abnormally small hands and feet
- What causes sharp pain in middle of left shoulder
- What causes electrical sensation in hand and fingers
- What causes hand finger cramps
- Does gastric trouble cause for numbness on the left hand
- What causes painful swelling in ring and middle finger
- What causes inability to bend fingers after an injury
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?