What causes tremors in lower jaw and soreness in chest area?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Lupus
Question: Have persistant lower jaw tremor over last day associated with sore jaw bone and anxiety some confusion and also suffering polymyalgia type pain and sore bone particularly around chest back area which are partially refractory to oxycodine and paracetamol .
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Doesnt look like arthritis.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that whatever symptoms you are telling doesnt look like arthritis , it looks more anxiety related but bone pains need to be investigated . Get a vitamin D , Vitamin B12 level , Dexa scan 2 sites hip and lumbar , calcium levels and thyroid levels . I think this can be some metabolic deficiency that is troubling you . Since there is no history of swelling arthritis doesnt seem a possibility . You can discuss this with your treating doctor .

Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak