What causes tremors in hands?
Healthy diet, if needed additional supplements
Seems like fibromyalgia which does't have definite treatment..
1) Apply hot fomentation over the pain spots
2) Don't indulge in any physical activity without prior warm up.
3)You can take safe pain killers like tramazac p (a combination tablet of acetaminophen 325 mg and tramadol 37.5mg)for 5 days.
You may also update me the blood reports to enhance my answer.
Hope this helps
Rule out hypothyroidism
Thanks for writing back.
Have you done thyroid function test(TFT)?
If not,would suggest to check your thyroid function( TSH,FT3,FT4)..Because in females at your age, most common reason for generalised weakness,internal tremors is under active thyroid.
You may also upload me the reports including TFT to help better.
You can upload in the query page (button on left side) or send it to YYYY@YYYY mentioning query id "223645"and ATTN to Dr.Senduran.
Awaiting your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hand tremors causes
- What could cause mild tremor in the left hand
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- What causes twitching and tremoring in hands with stiff muscles
- Hand tremors causes and treatment
- What causes tremors in hands abdomen and neck
- Causes of hand arms tremors
- What causes tremors in hands and lips
- What causes tremors in hands during any activities
- Hiv cause hand tremors
- Is Albuterol more than four times a week unsafe?
- What does a healthy balanced diet contain?
- Is prolonged Tramadol intake dangerous?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Does Dayquil increase BP?
- What causes prolonged periods?
- What causes severe chronic headache with history of VP shunt surgery?
- Suggest treatment for cyst and stage 3 kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and numbness in throat
- What casues myoclonic jerks in arm?