• question-icon

What causes tremors, cold feet, tingling fingers, throat irritation, joint pain and tiredness?

Posted on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hello docs! i am having tremors, cold feet, tingling fingers, and shivering without fever. Is this a sign of hiv? no rash, just scratchy throat. My joints are aching and i have tried the meds below.
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not related to HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

The symptoms you had mentioned may be related to common viral infection but non specific for HIV. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment regime for the same. For any further query related to HIV feel free to ask me.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 11 minutes later
Thank you doc. What do you think is the diagnosis base on the symptons?
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is viral illness in my opinion.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

The diagnosis what I can say from your symptoms is common viral illness but I will advice you to rule out malaria and dengue as the season is favorable for these infections. Be relaxed, consult physician and follow the treatment regime. If still any query left feel free to ask me and I am here to help you.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 19 minutes later
Okay, doc. How is HIV ruled out? I had a potential low risk experience two months ago
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tell me in detail about the exposure.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back once again.

You have to tell me in detail about your exposure so that I can explain you in much better way that there is any risk of HIV or not. Get back to me with the incidence and I am here to help you out always.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 31 minutes later
It was a short docking and both receptive and insertive oral without ejaculation. It's been more than 7 weeks, ARS symptoms would be too late. Last week, I was constipated, but I don't think there's a correlation.
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not related to HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

The risk of getting HIV from oral sex either receptive or insertive is very unlikely and the symptoms are not related to ARS so don't think about HIV because the risk is not there. Be relaxed and move ahead in life happily.

Thank You
Thank you very much, doc.
Brief Answer:
You are most welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

If still you have any query regarding HIV feel free to ask me any time and I am here to help you always. Wish you very happy and healthy life ahead.

Thank You
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 24 minutes later
May I know what caused the tremors, and joint and muscle aches, de?
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is due to viral infection or vitamin deficiency.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back once again.

The tremors, joint and muscle ache you are experiencing may be due to some viral infection or vitamin deficiency for which you need to consult your physician and go for some investigations to isolate the cause. These symptoms are not related to HIV so no need to worry for that. For any other query get back to me again.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist