What causes transient seizures, daily headaches and muscle spasms in stomach?
Sounds like fibromyalgia
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you. The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible fibromyalgia.
In this condition, the patient has severe pain on and off. The site of pain is almost never the same.
And the pain never relieves with regular medicines completely.
Its basically a connective tissue problem.
There is no ideal treatment for this condition.
However, I have found vitamin D supplements quite useful in this situation and many of my patients have improved on treatment.
I therefore suggest the same to you.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle spasms
- What causes involutary muscle spasms in my chest stomach sides and back
- What causes stomach and back muscle spasms after taking imodium
- What causes calf muscle spasms
- What is the cause and treatment for muscle spasms
- What causes eye muscle spasms
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What could be the cause for severe abdominal muscle spasms
- What causes muscle spasms symptoms
- Stomach muscle spasms and seizures
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?