What causes top layer of skin on mole to peel during pregnancy?
The photos attached are the before and after.
no need to worry
Hi and welcome to hcm.
As I can see from photos, there are no some signs that could indicate malignancy or suspicious mole. It doesn't have irregular borders. Since you have it for longer period then it shouldn't be problematic. However,for more detailed examination,you should see dermatologistnd in after pregnancy this mole can be surgically removed under local anesthesia. Wish you good health. Regards
It should be removed but it is not necessary to do it now in pregnancy since it will be unnecessary stress for you. You can remove it later and send to analysis but as I said there is no fear of some serious lesions as I can see.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting during pregnancy
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What cause skin to peel
- What causes a jittery feeling during pregnancy
- What causes blind baby during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes suffocation during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes ear bleeding during pregnancy