What causes toe numbness?
rule out other diagnosis
Ist we have to make a diagnosis.
It seems that you may have either arthritis or gout or any mild infection, I advice you to go for a Xray and blood test like serum uric acid.
Visit your doctor again and if he can take out some fluids from the swollen toe - diagnosis may be confirmed.
meanwhile you can try over the counter pain killer like paracetamol etc.
Hope this will help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can knee replacement surgery be done for both knees together?
- Can fibromyalgia cause you to become bedridden and lead to paralysis?
- What can cause numbness in mouth with high ESR levels while suffering...
- What causes dizziness in the morning when on Quinapril for rumatoid...
- What is the treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia?
- Causes for diarrhea,bloating,appetite loss,abdominal pain and cold...
- What is the treatment for fever while suffering from back pain and...
- How to get pregnant fast?
- Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome?
- What should be done for fatigue and sleepiness when suffering from...