What causes tiredness?
rbc 4.39 10*12/L
hematocrit 0.41 L/L
Malaria none seen
total protein 66g/L
C reactive protein1.0mg/L
Occult blood fecal 22ng/nL
Hepa A andB non reactive
PLease, attach these results as an image!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this feeling of tiredness all the times. It is rather unfortunate that you have been feeling this way. I hope together we find a solution as to what the problem is and help resolve your symptoms.
I have taken a look at these results and they seem normal. There is no result that suggest or explains why you should be feeling tired all the times. Your blood and thyroid numbers which should be the prime suspects for excessive tiredness are great.
The only lingering doubt is that laboratory at times define their normal ranges. I will like you to upload the full result script so that I can factor in the suggested specific laboratory normal intervals to make sure am not missing out on anything.
Feeling tired is not always caused by an abnormal laboratory finding. Difficult life experiences like loss of a dear one, stress at job site, marriage or relationship difficulties, etc can explain some of these feeling of fatigue and may raise the suspicion of depression. Let me get the results uploaded and also tell a little how you feel these days and whether there are any major challenges you are dealing with right now.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification should need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes tiredness after jogging
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes severe tiredness
- What is the cause for tiredness when on loratab
- What is the cause for dark urine and tiredness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What is the cause of tiredness after cramps
- What could be causing tiredness
- What causes body aches with tiredness
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...