What causes tiredness, sleeplessness and dark circles?
-a sense of weakness, low vitality (I'm 24 but feel like I'm an old man)
-Tiredness, unrefreshed sleep. I have no problem falling asleep but I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.
-Dark circles & always have tired bloodshot eyes. My eyes look dull.
I added pictures of my nails that have changed recently, they used to be normal but now I've developed ridges in all my nails in a few months from having none at all. They are sometimes half blue/half pink but recently changed to being more white nails. I don't have anemia my ferretin level is 140.
I just don't feel right.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that your features are very suggestive of chronic fatigue syndrome or Fibromyalgia . But before reaching to this diagnosis we need to rule out other disease specially thyroid dysfunction, lupus by getting ANA levels, CPK for ruling out myositis etc.
Your whole routine blood tests need to be done, if they are normal then fibromyalgis is the only thing that comes to my mind.
So, Please get CBC, Thyroid profile, ANA levels and CPK tests and attach the reports to help you in a better way.
Could I ask what your opinion of my recent nail changes could indicate? It's only this year that it happened. Another thing to add is that 3 months ago I had Raw goats milk that caused me to have a UTI with gross hematuria and bloodclots in the urine, I was given antibiotics and the infection went away. However the doctor did mention that my white blood cells where still elevated. Could my nail be reflective of some form of kidney damage? or do you think it has no relevance. I will say that at the start of this year I stupidly tried a thing called a 'Liver cleanse' which I read online. This is roughly when my nails started to be noticeably different. I also forgot to mention that since then my eyes are slightly bloodshot ever since, could it be liver related? thank you
Thanks for reverting back .
It can be indicative of liver disease but can be non specific also thats why I wanted to see all your routine blood tests which includes both Liver Function Tests and Kidney Function Tests. Only after seeing that we can comment on it .
It can also occur in people who are alcoholics.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What stds cause dark circles under eyes
- Allergies cause dark circles
- Dark circles causes
- Vicodin causes dark circles
- Vomiting cause for dark circle
- Hereditary dark circles causes
- What causes dark circles pigmentation on the neck and face
- Root cause dark circles
- What causes a child to have dark circles under the eyes
- Chronic dark circles causes
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...