What causes tiredness despite normal echo cardiogram, MRI and lung tests in an older adult?
Now suffering from EXHAUSTION for last 3 months, have had tests done recently, within the last 2 months, including echo cardiogram, MRI, lung test. Normal heart rate, at rest, mid 60's, 3 months ago had resting HR in the 90's, since then HR has returned almost to normal, currently around 70. Am getting care at Hines VA, near XXXXXXX Family and friends are very concerned, as am I. I've stopped doing some of the activities that I was doing, including tennis, twice a week, this past summer. Have become a couch potato. Considering acupuncture.
Hello and thank you for asking
As you said all your exams are normal but you still feel exhausted
Did you had blood test for irondeficeny anemia,
like iron and feritine
Did you had tests for vitamin B 12 ;
Please keep me informed
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes tiredness after jogging
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes severe tiredness
- What is the cause for tiredness when on loratab
- What is the cause for dark urine and tiredness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What is the cause of tiredness after cramps
- What could be causing tiredness
- What causes body aches with tiredness
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness