What causes tiredness, bone pain, fever, bruising and upper abdominal pain?

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Tue, 29 May 2018 in Cancer
Question: I have wbc at 16.8 with High grans (absolute) and grans. RBCs are low and my platelets are dropping, blood culture clear after 48 hours. CRP is 1.5 and sed rate is 24
Prior diagnosis of fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis.
Chest ct shows tumors in adrenal glands. Referred to endocrinologist (2/23/18 appt)
Tired, bone pain and low grade fever easily (unexplained ) bruising and upper stomach pain.
Not getting answer as to what causing this. Any suggestions on where to go next for answers or what this could be. I am sure it nothing but just to know for sure so family will stop worrying.
Thank you XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Adrenal tumor

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

As part of your endocrine system, the adrenal glands produce hormones that give instructions to virtually every organ and tissue in your body.
All adrenocortical hormones are steroid compounds derived from cholesterol.

Starting from the signs that you are referring, in my opinion they come from hormonal disorders that can be caused by the tumor in your adrenal gland

Your endocrinologist will propose you further examination and the right treatment in your case

Hope this helps you

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana