What causes tiredness and uneasiness?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Healthy Living
Question: I feel very tired and uneasy ,What should I take to keep me energetic and fit
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
blood tests and exercise

Detailed Answer:
Hi

There can be many reasons for tiredness and uneasy feeling. Most common being sedentary lifestyle. It can also be some medical condition like anemia, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, liver problems, kidney problems, etc. The list can be long.

Thus I would recommend that you go for basic blood tests that include complete blood count, blood calcium and vit D levels, folic acid levels, vit B12 levels, liver function tests, kidney function tests, thyroid profile, lipid profile, etc

Daily exercise for atleast 20 min is also needed. You can do yoga, gym, swimming, cycling, etc. Do it within your limits.

If the vitamins mentioned above are deficient, then you can take vitamin supplements. Take a nutritious, hygienic and regular diet and clean drinking water. Do not skip meals.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj