What causes tiredness and constant pain in the legs?

Dr. Priyanka G Raj

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: From last one week feeling very tired( in office work pressure & at home 2 years old kid & very naughty), both the legs are paining constantly(mostly the feet ,toes & the area below knees. I have taken LIVOGEN XT for some days & also 3 combiflame but nothing is helping actually. Kindly help.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka G Raj 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Muscle fatigue

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for posting the query
Hi
Thanks for the query

I had gone through your query and can understand your concern

You should know that these symptoms are too non-specific and can be present due to several causes, so, for a complete recovery, you need to get clinically examined as well as investigated accordingly..

If it is due to muscle fatigue you can take tab Diclofenac or Tab ultracet twice daily for 2-3 days after food. Along with Tab Pantop 40 mg to reduce acidity.
Take proper rest.
For pain you can go for Physiotherapy or
Hot oil massage to your legs

Pain could be due to arthitis in joints or due to leg muscle pain or hairline fracture for that you may need to take appointment with an Orthopaedician for a complete physical examination and relevant investigations accordingly(i.e. CBC, Calcium, Uric acid, Vit D3, X-ray of the affected leg, urine routine microscopy, FBS, PPBS) and harmone profile too.
Harmonal change also can lead to such problems, especially during menopause but your age is still 31, that may not be the cause.
Cintinue Livogen Xt
Take B1, B6 and B 12 medicines.
Take calcium, vitamin A and D supplements as well.
Have healthy food includes fresh vegetables and fruits.
Eat food which are rich in Calcium and Vit D
Foods that are high in calcium include:
Spinach XXXXXXX
Okra
Collards
Soybeans
White beans
Some fish, like sardines, salmon, perch, and rainbow trout
Foods that are calcium-fortified, such as some orange juice, oatmeal, and breakfast cereal

Foods that provide vitamin D include:
Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon
Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals
Beef liver
Cheese
Egg yolks

Which helps to strengthen your bones.
If you have any doubt you are welcome

Dr Priyanka G Raj

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj