What causes tiredness and body pain?
I do not have fever or any such illness
I am just short of energy
Complete hemogram should be done.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
The most common condition suspected with symptoms of tiredness and lack of energy is anemia.
Thus, I would suggest you to get a complete hemogram and peripheral blood smear examination to check the status of blood.
In case anemia is present, the type of anemia has to be determined and treated accordingly.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reasons for body pain tiredness weight loss
- What causes leftsided body pain
- What are the causes of body pain
- Body pain causes
- What are the reasons for acidity body pain and tiredness
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- Chronic body pain causes
- What causes persistent body pain
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain