What causes tiny sores in labia minora?
Hi dear !
Thanks for your query.
There are many causes of genital sores but the common cause are STD.
As I see from your report it doesn't seem as herpes infection.
But if you are sexually active you should check up for STD because with this report I can't exclude any STD.
To relieve pain you can use home remedies tips like Sitz baths 3 to 4 times per day(genital baths with warm water) and over the counter creams containing hydrocortizone.
And you should contact your health care provider if you:
Think you might have a sexually transmitted infection
Have a change in a genital sore
Genital sores does not go away with home care
All the best and take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause rash on labia minora
- What causes lumps and soreness in the labia minora
- What causes a swollen labia minora
- What causes discoloration of labia minora
- What causes a large labia minora
- What causes very dry area on labia minora
- What causes darkening of labia minora
- What causes soreness and swelling in labia minora
- What would cause a bumps on the labia minora
- What causes a painful sore on the labia minora